Hi. I'm a 22y.o. software developer with focuses on full-stack Web development,
C#, AI, ML, Python, and whatever else I find exciting.
Currently: Rust, Nim.
I graduated Gonzaga University in 2013 (at the tender age of 20) with honors
and a B.S. in Math and Computer Science.
I'm currently employed at Epic, where I work on the enterprise SOA platform
that drives many of our applications. This can be pretty
interesting, but I'm not supposed to talk about it much. That's why this page
is devoted to my non-work-related projects. I will say that my job mostly focuses
on a wide range of C# development, including the WCF and ASP.NET networking stacks,
MVC and Web API frameworks, Windows Forms development (ugh), and custom enterprise networking
framework development. Like many other EMR applications, we use MUMPS as our database.
If you want to read more, you can check out my
blog, or visit my profile on
Github. I also have a
- Context Commander • source
- Web app for adding Windows Explorer context menu entries without downloading any software. Built using React.js and Flask.
- Python micro-library for modifying Windows shell context menu entries.
- PersonalPVT • source
- A psychomotor vigilance testing application. Runs fully client-side using in-browser data stores.
- Quasar Machine • source
- Attempt to render quasars in WebGL programmatically (i.e. without assets). This turns out to be either very slow, or very ugly. The result? A slow, ugly quasar.
- n-gram tutorial • source
- Incomplete tutorial on writing an n-gram model in Python